- Prep: 20 min
- Chill: 30 min
- Grill: 5-8 min
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ fresh dill, chopped
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ medium jalapeno, seeded and coarsely chopped
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Fresh lime to taste
- 4 button mushrooms, stemmed
- 4 heirloom cherry tomatos
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 1-in chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into ½-in discs
- 2-3 Ruth’s Sweet & Tangy Veggie Balls, thawed
- Add all ingredients for the avocado sauce to a blender. Pulse to combine, then blend until creamy and smooth. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Assemble kebabs using wooden or metal skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 15 minutes before assembling kebabs.)
- Grill kebabs for 5-8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve immediately with avocado sauce on the side for dipping.