Adobo Street Tacos with Slaw & Green Sauce
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 5-8 min
Tacos & Slaw:
- 1 pkg Ruth’s American Crumble
- 3 tbsp adobo sauce
- 1 C thinly sliced red cabbage
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- ¼ C thinly sliced red onion
- ½ C chopped cilantro
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped fine
- ¼ C fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Flour tortillas & shredded Monterey Jack cheese for serving
- ½ C sour cream
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 C chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- Squeeze of lime
- Combine adobo sauce with Ruth’s American Crumble and sautee on medium until heated
through (approx. 5 minutes).
- Combine cabbage, onion, salt, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice and olive oil and toss in a bowl. Set
aside for serving.
- Green sauce: Add sauce ingredients to blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Assemble tacos and cabbage mixture; top with cheese and green sauce. Enjoy!